Ranking
Original Post
Banned accounts and unreplacable items, what happens?
Basically, I'm curious to know what happens to items such as collectibles or texture sets that are owned by permanently banned members.

Examples: Kitty and banned old schoolers

Kitty was recently banned for PayPal fraud, which is punishable by a permanent ban. However, with the tc he had, purchased multiple high quality and time consuming sets. Taroni, Aveance, Vermine, etc.

Are these sets just forgotten, or does something special happen with them?

Kung Fu Master Beards were handed out to all "legitimate" old schoolers. They are highly collectible, never restock, and are very expensive (at least determined by the market) which make it very desirable. But, many of the people who received these beards are banned, and therefore cannot wear it or cannot trade it.

What happens to these beards, and better yet, what happens to owners of OTHER collectible items?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When perma-banned the items on the account are sometimes used to pay debts and scams that may have happened. When you scam someone for art unlike items you regain the ownership of those sets if ofc they never completed the full payment for it. of course you can hunt down there alt account and finish transactions. When something major is owed and there isnt enough to cover all costs they sometimes have tsa make the required tc
Well, with kitty I am sure he could make an alt and sell them then.

As for the beards I have no idea what happens to there items

Sometimes Jarmund donates them to charity so maybe, random people get them.
They go to MagicalSack, the GM's prize repository.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I think what box is referring to is the item texture, but we are mostly intrested in the art( aveance, taroni, etc) is it really as simple as making a new account and selling them again?
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
Ya, just because you get banned doesn't mean the sets are given away for free you can still sell them.
Oh, that.

Since the textures are still "attached" to the item, the set itself is pretty much distributed amongst whoever gets it.

If you're referring to the sets that are owned but not worn, well, they still have them.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
In the past Tiger would farm items from banned accounts and sell them cheap, that doesn't happen any more.

I've had a lot of permabanned accounts and no one has ever touched my items. I think this is the right thing to do in the case of a mere forum ban, because there is always the possibility of an unban.

In the case of a scam etc as mentioned above the items are used to repay the scammed people.

Sets can be resold even when banned, it's attached to a person not an item, so I can just make a new account and say "selling realistic face texture" and admins wouldn't complain.
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Basically, I'm curious to know what happens to items such as collectibles or texture sets that are owned by permanently banned members.

Examples: Kitty and banned old schoolers

Kitty was recently banned for PayPal fraud, which is punishable by a permanent ban. However, with the tc he had, purchased multiple high quality and time consuming sets. Taroni, Aveance, Vermine, etc.

Are these sets just forgotten, or does something special happen with them?

Kung Fu Master Beards were handed out to all "legitimate" old schoolers. They are highly collectible, never restock, and are very expensive (at least determined by the market) which make it very desirable. But, many of the people who received these beards are banned, and therefore cannot wear it or cannot trade it.

What happens to these beards, and better yet, what happens to owners of OTHER collectible items?

well how already often said the textures are still owned by the person and not item based.

and the items are so far i know lost forever on the banned account. same as the TC..
or its like box said and they go to magicalsack and will be a prize in any of the GM tourneys , but i never heard about that ..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken