Toribash
Original Post
There probably is no maximum since the amount of TC can vary very much from time to time . If people begin to have to much TC ( I think this is what you mean) well everyone would be able to receive what he/ she desires so there won't be much a community in the end . ;o
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
What is the maximum amount of TC the Toribash economy can have? What would happen if the cap is reached?

so far i know there is no cap, because actually TC are just a "number" so u can have like an endless number.

also if there is a cap its like unreachable by a normal player, only hampa or someone on the same state could make itself an incredible amount of tc..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I was quite sure the cap had been reached before, and the economy had to be flushed, or something of the like.

Who told you that?
I thought I saw it in a thread a year ago or so, SlipAnc or SkulFuk or somebody like that said it. Unless I've entirely lost my marbles.
I was quite sure the cap had been reached before, and the economy had to be flushed, or something of the like.

i think you are confusing toribash with 1920's germany. it's ok i do it all the time.
Your pal,
crith
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today

The same reason robbing and the doubleit button was created, to flush the tc.

The cap exists. It is not cake, it is not a lie.

What happens when it's hit: Classified information
What happens to the TC: Classified information

If you're so bothered about the cap then how about you spend in the shop instead of the market? Using the market just passes the TC from account to account while more of it is generated ingame. At least if you use the shop it gets removed from the economy.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you