Toribash
Original Post
Coming out of the closet! (Not that one)
This might come as a surprise but I am a VIDEO MAKER :O I have never showed anyone on tb my work but I have been doing it for a few years. With the help of someone who knows how to work the Toribash cameras and get me good clips of replays you guys post. I will make the most epic video of epicosity ever!

TLR fags: I am making a clan vid post replays and help me here
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
I'll try post when I get to a pc. But I have like 2 .

Anyway I knew you where a vid maker. You mentioned a while back.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Only sp replays? Or does mp replays work aswell?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Is there a way to link you to that attatchments page on my user CP? Cuz there are lots there, but they're not on my PC, so if I can somehow link you there you can see my uploads
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Sounds interesting, I'm a video maker myself... And has as well not posted anything on toribash yet, saving it for later ^^
Attached Files
Sp - Uke Boom&Pow -Fenris.rpl (187.5 KB, 3 views)
Sp - Uke Gutshot -Fenris.rpl (51.9 KB, 2 views)
Awesome replays so far guys, also; Fenris, want to come out of the closet with me baby? a collab video over skype would be so sexy.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Originally Posted by Kowla View Post
Awesome replays so far guys, also; Fenris, want to come out of the closet with me baby? a collab video over skype would be so sexy.

I'm too shy to speak with other people than my gf over skype, especially if I've got to speak english :o

Anyhow, I'm not too sure about doing a collab as I'm not confident enough yet. But maybe later sometime ^^