Toribash
Original Post
[Auction] Robot / webcam like head texture
Hi there guys, haven't made many textures before and still fairly new to the market, but felt like I should try my hand at it again... monobi is a close friend of mine and he gave me a few pointers so a big thanks to him, I also had him appraise the work as I didn't know what to sell it for.

Preview of texture + water marked image (the real image obviously has no water mark)

3D preview (no water mark)

Appraisal:
monobi says:
Start:10k, Min raise: 1k, Autobuy: 35K
Duration: You pick... my fave is 48hours after last bid

So yea: starting bid must be at least 10k, minimum raise 1k and autobuy 35k, if no one auto buys then the auction will end 48 hours affter the most recent post.

The whole thing was made with photoshop and the preview with POV RAY.
Large parts of the image were hand draw with my graphics tablet so it's not totally symmetrical, and the working area was 128x128 to avoid detail loss when scaling.
Sold.
buyer: plomaster2
for: 25,000 tc's
transaction: incomplete.
Last edited by Vox; May 14, 2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: EDIT
I think you should make a set with this. ^^

It'd look REALLY cool.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Originally Posted by Chuk View Post
Dose the head ingame look as pixelated as teh preview. Was it an accident or onpurpose.
I like it. I'll probably bid later

That's a POV RAY preview, it looks pixelated because the image is mapped with anti strophic filtering I believe... In game it looks like any other texture (as in not so pixelated) also thanks.

Originally Posted by Zanzaba View Post
I think you should make a set with this. ^^

It'd look REALLY cool.

I don't think I will unless it's commissioned, if the person who gets the head texture gives me a high enough incentive I would make it into a set.

Oh and thanks for the approval monobi.