Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Kick]Ultrabograt
Ultrabograt Is Infact a kick veteran who was Taken off the Roster Because Of Inactivaty,

--------------------------------------------

In the confusion T0astman apparently Called him a "Scumbag."

T0astman i suggest you dont take anything to do with the clan into your own hands it is a leaders Responsibility not yours you simply Tell a Leader and be done with it.

Consider It a Warning.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome Back Untrabograt!
The Secret of Epicness dies with me.
No T0astman this is your last warning. this beahavier is not acceptable. calling people skumbag or anything for something you do not even know is true.

Your lucky i don't put you on the Kick shamed list or even kick you for this
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Yes he can. It's his clan. He has no need to make it a democracy.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
i would prefer to have it a democracy personally.

but t0astman has done many unacceptable things in the past, so this situation doesn't seem like an abnormal slip. I suggest t0astman that you try to improve your reputation, and if you continue this kind of character you will most likely be kicked.
Democracy Are only good when the leader doesn't take his followers into account, Or listen to them.

And UltraBograt said you called him a "Skumbag" and i believe him over you, because he doesn't have any warnings, unlike you.

and that i recruited him.

I say we Vote Because im feeling Very democratic at the mo.
The Secret of Epicness dies with me.
He called him "scumbag"? This is "not my clan and all" but I think you guys are being a bit nit-picky...
I'm not insane... just a sane person in an insane world!