Toribash
Original Post
Things to get worked up Over(On Toribash Forums).
Well,the thread name says it all.
What gets me pissed?
Well,some moderators with their cynical,Sarcastic behaviour.Some assume their smarter and or better than the person they ThInK is wrong.
How about you?
@ OP post.

Usually most moderators are smarter and better then the average member. That's why they were given power, because they can maintain and more or less control people that are going out of hand and making stupid assumptions/breaking the rules.

I don't really... get worked up over anything on here it just makes me laugh when people complain about moderators.
Seriously, how many complains about this have been posted?
You're just jealous that they have cool powers and you don't...
Pet rock-obsessed....My club
Don't worry, your resentment of authority simply because they have authority isn't permanent, most people grow out of it.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Maybe because they actually are smarter and better then most of us, or else they wouldn't be mods.
About them thinking they are funny, I think that you were drunk when you posted this.
Since moderation the boards is such sometimes repetitive task, they entertain themselves while doing it by joking with the case, which normally leads people to think they are stupid just because of their behaviour (which is not what they really mean).
They're not. Also I don't think you've been around enough time to talk about such thing. When you get a few more months here you will automatically recognize them for their legendary sarcasm and amusement.

EDIT Not saying that I'm ancient enough to know that with perfection.
Last edited by pusga; Mar 9, 2012 at 06:46 AM.
oh yeah
I find the snarky tendencies of most mods to be rather entertaining, to be honest. Come think of it, there's really not many things left on the intertoobs that get me me all riled up. Which is a good thing, because happy me does not like angry me. Angry me is a mean person. :c
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Nothing really ticks me off on these forums, except for people who complain about moderation when it (usually) isn't even out of line.

Besides, 9 times outta 10, they ARE smarter than you. "ThInK".
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Personally I love the mods of this forum for their humor.... Don't see that in many other forums.

And as far as things that upset me on this forum... The destroying of wibblez upset me, but besides that nothing really.
Team America|7th Dan|
The only things I find particularly annoying are people who can miss every possible indication we leave them and then ask stupid questions like "How do I make threads?".

In Support.
In a new thread.

:/

(It's happened. Really.)
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!