Toribash
Original Post
Clan Application Request?
Does this sound good enough to join this clan?

I am Demietrius, I like Toribash alot.I know most of yall might think the name is kind of weird but I didn't know what to put. I play football & I am about to go into highshool(Freshman year).I have been playing football for 8 years. I starts a Cornerback & 2nd String Runningback, so if anyone plays football then I would like talking to you.I kind of play basketball, but not a team, like football. I am 14 years old, & born in the UK. I am black lol, even though I am British. I will join the Toribash chat network, with you all, because I hear that is what the clan is mostly about. I have a Playstation 3, so add me OregonDucks-27. I am very active on Toribash, my post won't show it because I re joined Toribash & created another account. I am sopost to be a 6th Dan Black Belt & like the mods Aikmbo & Judo. I would like to join, because this clan seems the place for me, it has people that speak English & are active in the forum. I understand it is not really a in game clan & I go on the forum more than in game. From a 0-10 how active I am on the forum is a 9.8 & for in game a 7.8. I have a life with my football career,so I don't spend my time on Toribash all day long. I follow the rules to many clans, & don't cause trouble, because it is a game & no point. I don't lie & I also give donations to the clans I am in, when I have the TC. One last thing I think I can contribute to this clan alot, because I can help with art, like text art, none of the Gimp stuff though. Hopefully I didn't waste my time typing this 600-10000 word paragraph, to not be able to join & hopefully you read this all. No matter if I join our not can you watch my football highlight video & hit the like button, so people will watch it. It is in my signature, down there. This is all I have to say & please make the right decision, if I can join or not.
-Sincerly Demietrius/GodIsGood
Try making paragraphs, to split up the ideas, and because if you gave an app like that to me it would be a definite no.

Right now it's like whatever comes to mind you placed into one big-ass pile for the person to look through, and no one really wants to look into a pile of ass.

*work on spelling, and grammar because they won't believe you were even a green belt with an app like that.
-----
Originally Posted by GodisGood View Post
Does this sound good enough to join this clan?

I am Demietrius, I like Toribash alot.I know most of yall might think the name is kind of weird but I didn't know what to put. I play football & I am about to go into highshool(Freshman year).I have been playing football for 8 years. I starts a Cornerback & 2nd String Runningback, so if anyone plays football then I would like talking to you.I kind of play basketball, but not a team, like football. I am 14 years old, & born in the UK. I am black lol, even though I am British. I will join the Toribash chat network, with you all, because I hear that is what the clan is mostly about. I have a Playstation 3, so add me OregonDucks-27. I am very active on Toribash, my post won't show it because I re joined Toribash & created another account. I am sopost to be a 6th Dan Black Belt & like the mods Aikmbo & Judo. I would like to join, because this clan seems the place for me, it has people that speak English & are active in the forum. I understand it is not really a in game clan & I go on the forum more than in game. From a 0-10 how active I am on the forum is a 9.8 & for in game a 7.8. I have a life with my football career,so I don't spend my time on Toribash all day long. I follow the rules to many clans, & don't cause trouble, because it is a game & no point. I don't lie & I also give donations to the clans I am in, when I have the TC. One last thing I think I can contribute to this clan alot, because I can help with art, like text art, none of the Gimp stuff though. Hopefully I didn't waste my time typing this 600-10000 word paragraph, to not be able to join & hopefully you read this all. No matter if I join our not can you watch my football highlight video & hit the like button, so people will watch it. It is in my signature, down there. This is all I have to say & please make the right decision, if I can join or not.
-Sincerly Demietrius/GodIsGood

Ie: ^

Also don't advertise in an app it's ugly. Like hideous ugly. Plus you made a thread for that already, and it's in your sig for god sakes. (Pun intended)

And tell them the name with of the alt with the 6th dan so you have proof
Last edited by MrJingles; Mar 1, 2012 at 02:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
It really depends on who you're applying to, different clans look for different things. Who are you going for?
-----
Oh, an irc-based clan. You're better off resorting to comedy than talking about American football, trust me
Last edited by sid; Mar 1, 2012 at 02:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
..So wrong place that it hurts. Man, it hurts!
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.