Toribash
Original Post
How do you guys feel about yoga pants?
So my school is banning girls from wearing yoga pants, because they're too distracting to the dudes.

I was just wondering, how do you guys feel about the yoga pants? And is a ban like this appropriate in a high school?

Personally, I agree that they're distracting for us teenage hormone crazed males.

Still, this was my reaction when I found out

yep

T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I love seeing girls in yoga pants lol. (But who doesn't?)

Anyways, Yeah they can be distracting... But I don't think they should be banned (Then again, My opinions biased since I love seeing girls in yoga pants lol).

Its almost as retarded as where I am, They are trying to ban pajamas in public. Which makes no sense to me.
Team America|7th Dan|
I can't exactly grasp this concept, but then again I live in a city where women are allowed to go shirtless
pennis and also dicke and balls
Well I only agree if there are statistics that show boys fail more in school when theres babes wearing yoga pants. But it's all good when your walking through the halls and your like to the girl walking in front of you. Damn you hormones.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ComeHonorFace View Post
distracting?

they're pants you morons.

Google "Yoga Pants" click images and tell me you don't like what you see.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back on topic,

You should totally protest that whole banning yoga pants thing... Guys are gonna get distracted no matter what girls are wearing, At least let us be distracted by hawt girls.
Team America|7th Dan|
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Well I only agree if there are statistics that show boys fail more in school when theres babes wearing yoga pants. But it's all good when your walking through the halls and your like to the girl walking in front of you. Damn you hormones.

The same thing could be said about girls in general We're guys whether a girl is wearing some yoga pants. Some yoga pants can be acceptable on girls however there are the yoga pants that are thin as hell and makes it really hard to concentrate. I guess what I'm trying to say is I can understand putting like limits on yoga pants like a line that defines appropriateness of yoga pants but banning them seems like a kinda weird solution. But whatever is easiest for your school faculty thinks is easiest I guess.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
There also banning them from all the schools in New York, I must say that in Biology I've sat behind a girl with yoga pants. My grade was below a 55.
Back from the dead.
i gotta get some yoga pants to attract the guys at my school

i wonder what yoga pants + combat boots would look like?
pennis and also dicke and balls
keep them legal.

i likey

But still, it would be very distracting. I goto a all boys school (dont judge) so I wouldnt know too much, and anyway, it has a uniform (dont judge) and so do all the other schools, (they are mostly single sex around here, boy and girl schools).
I apologise for this post.