Toribash
Original Post
peer pressure
due to the way my mind works (not saying it's better or worse than anyone else) i've noticed that i don't react to peer pressure. what is it like, what has it made you do? i'm incredibly curious
Peer pressure makes you feel like you have to prove yourself no matter how ridiculous it is.

I haven't done anything that I can remember, but I know I'm not stupid enough to get pressured into drugs or anything
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
At the moment I feel mildly persuaded, but not enough to act upon that urge. Not even close to being enough to act upon.

But I always feel silly in retrospect that I got those feelings at all.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Well it seems I act different depending on who i'm around.
I think I am strongly affected by peer pressure, strictly because I just feel like if I do what everyone else is doing i'll fit in better :P
I think it's great that you don't fall into peer pressure sly Your really lucky for that.
I hate living in Texas -_-
I seem to get angry and retaliate against my peers whenever there is peer pressure. If someone tells me to drink a bottle of alcohol, I throw the bottle at their faces. I don't care how simple it is, don't put me under any pressure, even if it benefits me. Just stop.

(I'm not joking, I really get that angry.)
Originally Posted by shooter190 View Post
I seem to get angry and retaliate against my peers whenever there is peer pressure. If someone tells me to drink a bottle of alcohol, I throw the bottle at their faces. I don't care how simple it is, don't put me under any pressure, even if it benefits me. Just stop.

Im sure this is exactly what happens because throwing a bottle at someones' face has no repercussions whatsoever

But when people I try to peer pressure me I just say No over and over, because I'm not an idiot.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Uh, not really. People actually get pissed at me a lot when I'm informal in formal places or when I tell the truth to people when they ask how I feel about them or another person.

I once told my best friend I thought his girlfriend was fat and ugly even though she was a nice girl. Mainly because she was fat and ugly.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Im sure this is exactly what happens because throwing a bottle at someones' face has no repercussions whatsoever

But when people I try to peer pressure me I just say No over and over, because I'm not an idiot.

I got beaten up after that. "No repercussions."
peer pressure? EVERYONE is affected by it no matter what you say. even in the slightest form, making yourself say you're not affected by it is still your peers affecting you.

as for me, i don't know if it's really considered me falling deep into peer pressure but I pretty much do anything. i do have a limit, though, such as when someone tells me to dive out of a window into a pool.
Originally Posted by shooter190 View Post
I got beaten up after that. "No repercussions."

And then you continue to be an overreacting 12 year old kid to peer pressure?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ