Toribash
Original Post
Vindictus
Introduction:
Vindictus(Mabinogi: Heroes in Korea) shares the same world view with Mabinogi which was developed by DevCat Studio three years ago, but its style and gameplay are totally different from Mabinogi. In April 2007, this MMORPG was for the first time announced with the name of Project Heroes, but now its name is officially changed to Mabinogi Heroes. Mabinogi Heroes uses the Source game engine which is also used by Half-Life 2 and Counter Strike. You can find its cool action in gameplay video.

Korea Version :

Vindictus shares the same world view with Mabinogi which was developed by DevCat Studio three years ago, but its style and gameplay are totally different from Mabinogi. In April 2007, this MMORPG was for the first time announced with the name of Project Heroes, but now its name is officially changed to Mabinogi Heroes.

Mabinogi Heroes uses the Source game engine which is also used by Half-Life 2 and Counter Strike. You can find its cool action in gameplay video.

Studio Nexon who also develop the 1st Mabinogi and Vindictus is also a shared name of the popular fantasy world game style is ratherly categorized as MORPG, with the implementation of valve's action source engine, a powerful physics engine that applied to destroy most visible things and elements and can be used also directly as a material.

System Requirements

Minimum Requirements:
CPU: 2.4 GHz Pentium 4 or better
RAM: 512 MB
HDD: 5 GB
Graphics Card: GeForce FX5600+
DirectX: 9.0c

Recommended Specification:
CPU: 2.5 GHz Dual Core CPU
RAM: 1024 MB (1GB)
HDD: 6 GB
Graphics Card: GeForce 7600+
DirectX: 9.0c or better

Link:http://vindictus.nexon.net/ <- Apply for Beta Keys .[Keep in mind i'm just copying the words of the game]
Last edited by Lume; Jul 10, 2010 at 06:45 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Fuck yeah closed beta starts july 22nd, if I don't get a key i'm seriously going to cry.

Lmao , too bad I can't apply to the game due that I'm not from US :s .

Oh well I will just need to wait until they release the game at least its going to be one of the most awesome f2p so far , there's some other upcoming f2p that we haven't see yet like Loong online and some others that I don't remember there names.
So I know this thread's a week old, but I decided to apply for a beta key and guess what? I got one. The closed beta starts on Aug 10, so when I start playing I'll make sure to try to take some videos and screenshots. My current computer is crap so don't expect complete awesomeness, but hopefully I can get my new computer sometime soon.
[r]aid
Originally Posted by Bjjwannabe View Post
So I know this thread's a week old, but I decided to apply for a beta key and guess what? I got one. The closed beta starts on Aug 10, so when I start playing I'll make sure to try to take some videos and screenshots. My current computer is crap so don't expect complete awesomeness, but hopefully I can get my new computer sometime soon.

Thanks for the info.
I'll try and apply too.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Thanks for the info.
I'll try and apply too.

Sadly they already picked who was to be in the closed beta last Thursday, but if you still can apply I wish you the best of luck.
[r]aid
Don't worry about the thread been 1 week or 2 weeks old.

This thread I will be reviving it once again after they go OB , by that time I will also be starting to play Vindictus.

Other then that feel free to continue letting this thread been alive.