Toribash
Original Post
HebrewHamr gonna stay?
Is he gonna stay? On the 'join bouncy' threa he said he didn't like CBK anymore. Are we going to let him stay?
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
I don't know. He's been thinking about leaving for quite a while.

At one point, he removed the CBK tag and went around tagless for a while, apparently "to see what it was like", but I have my doubts... I honestly think he's been looking around for another clan.

It's up to him, but I don't know if I would let him back in, if he ever decides to return (or try to, for that matter).
Guys, that was a joke thread. I'm still in CBK. It was a loyalty thing. I told them I would post to make it seem more convincing. Ask ParkerM and Ducky. They know I was in on it. lol. Although Ishi said I would make a good bouncy member.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Lol. Calm down. I've been with this clan from the beginning. I'm not gonna leave that easily... although bouncy is an insane clan. I was just in a really fucked up mode in my life during that time. Details are not going to be said. Don't ask.

Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
>.>

Still, I'm suspicious D:

I rend not to put a huge amount of faith in other people :X

Hamr was in the toribash IRC channel as we were discussing making the topic. The whole thing was for epic lulz. Hamr helped contribute to them.
What, Eth? Do you want me to leave?