Toribash
Original Post
Soldier Front 2 - A Free Online FPS Shooting Game

Website
Background:

Delta Force. SAS. GAFE. Spetsnaz. GIGN. UDT.
They differ in name only.
Ultimately, they are all the same: the A-list. The best of the best.
The most elite soldiers their nations have to offer.

The year is 2020. The European Union has collapsed. The United States, in an effort to revitalize their anemic economy, has withdrawn from the geopolitical stage. China and Russia have moved to fill the vacuum of power left behind.

Worse, a group of degenerate Xanthids, extraterrestrial creatures that escaped from an Andromeda prison colony, have taken refuge in the depths of Antarctica. Attempts to communicate have proven impractical, and they have begun to instigate skirmishes elsewhere as they seek to expand their territory—a highly classified problem kept tightly under-wraps by the world’s governments.

Though each nation preaches about the benefits of peace and stability, the political structure of the world has crumbled. Nations jockey for power behind the backs of their citizens, and the slightest political misstep could end in nothing less than mutually assured destruction—or a complete alien takeover. The second Cold War has dawned.

However, when war is fought behind the scenes, the only warriors are the elite. Delta Force, GAFE, Spetsnaz, and their brethren—these brave soldiers control the future, delicately maintaining the balance between the world powers through shadowy operations and confidential weaponry.

The world is their battlefield. Live or die, their existence will be disavowed by the very nations they protect. Succeed or fail, their heroism will never be known.

They are the world’s special forces.

Byfar the most addictive Free FPS online game I have ever played.
This game is nothing like Combat Arms or any other game. It has hardly ANY hackers, you may run into one like 1 out of 1000 games that you play since they only have premium hacks which are $20/month. The game itself is pretty good, and the gun shooting is pretty good aswell. Has good sound quality.
Here's some videos/information/pics of the game though:

Links for other information:
Click this to see the type of Modes they have
Click this to see all the weapons they have
Click this to view their Special Forces(Person Selection)

Closed Beta Trailer

My account:

pics

JUST INCASE YOU GUYS THINK MY LEVEL IS A NOOB LEVEL. LOOK AT MY TOTAL EXP

ALSO!!
This isn't the type of FPS where you have to pay real money to get good and nice guns, you can get good guns by doing the challenges or daily events, or by spending your SP(game money) on capsules to get a chance to win a free permanent custom painted gun!
Also, you can buy camo for your gun that ranges from different variety to allow your gun to have a paint job done to it
You can also get a Spectator Neon Sign that allows you to put whatever you want to show when you have spectators watching you play.

pics

Those do not cost no real money at all, you can get them for 1k SP for 1 day, or 5k SP for 7 days or 20k SP for 30 days or 55k SP for 90 days!

Plus, I want to show you some other cool features with PICS!

pics

Last edited by Rai; Oct 7, 2014 at 11:33 PM. Reason: spoil dem pics
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me