Toribash
Original Post
Nosgoth (Closed Beta)

Nosgoth is a 4v4 3rd person online team deathmatch game where players control vampires and humans/vampire hunters.

The matches consist of 2 rounds, where 2 teams (vampires on a team, and humans/vampire hunters on the other) fight against each other in a team deathmatch round to 30 points, or till 10 minutes pass. When the round ends, the teams switch, as in vampires become humans, and humans become vampires. Whoever has the highest score (sum of both rounds) wins the game.

Abilities : Each character has one main ability that he can use every game, and two other abilities given to each character for free when you register. Later on, when you collect in-game money, you will be able to purchase other abilities for the characters of your choice. To avoid a pay-to-win vibe, each ability can be purchased for 300 gold (around 3-4 games will earn you that amount), but that ability will only be available for 7 days. You can do so as much as you want, there is no limit for how many 7 day purchases you can do.
Permanent ability purchases are around 1500 gold.
Only 2 abilities and the main ability can be used at once, but you can change your abilities upon death while waiting to respawn.

Characters : Currently, 8 characters are available (4 vampires and 4 humans), with 2 of each already unlocked upon registration. Every time you earn 5 levels (5-10-15-20) you will have a choice to unlock one of the rest, unlocking them all at level 20.

Perks : Perks are like bonuses in a game. Every day, one perk is free for both humans and vampires (increased reload speed, increased wall crawling speed, higher attack speed, higher damage, less recoil etc...). Perks are available for purchase with in-game gold as well.

And yes, of course, you can pay to earn runestones, which are another in-game currency you need to pay for with real money, just like any other online game.

Screenshots

Gameplay video

Apply for closed beta access here!

Last edited by EJM; Aug 2, 2014 at 02:16 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I just bought the sentinel. This is so much fun. Flying around grabbing a human and dropping him on the nearest roof top, only to start killing him easily with no one to help him, then yelling "ABDUCTED" in all chat.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hopefully I get a beta key, if not. If i dont get one by friday, I'll just buy founders. It looks pretty fun and "max" founders is only $50, so it's pretty cheap

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
So from tomorrow till this Sunday (August 7th to 10th), the game will go out of beta and everyone can play. If you buy a founder's pack in that time range, you'll be granted permanent access to the game and will be able to play after the 10th.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.