Toribash
Original Post
The Hitman Game Series Discussion Thread
This is the discussion thread where you can talk about The Hitman Game Series! Whether it's opinions, reviews, debates or just your preferred method of assassination(Stealthy or Loud). Have fun gamers!

Overview

Story

Gameplay

Methods Of Assassination

Agencies And Organizations

Media

Games

Aggregate Review

Game Packs

Characters

More In Depth Information On Each Game Coming Soon!
Last edited by Merc; Aug 10, 2014 at 11:28 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Please use the How to make a decent thread and rules to make a more informative thread about the game you wanna talk about.

You'll have 24 hours to edit the post, after that, I'll have to close the thread.

EDIT : Hero damn it, this is my forum, go away :<
EDIT 2 : zenboy said he'll edit the first post, thread re-opened.
Last edited by EJM; Jul 28, 2014 at 04:44 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I will add more info in a few mins i just wanted to add some minor info ASAP so the thread won't close.
EDIT: Added a lot of info. More to come.
Last edited by Merc; Jul 28, 2014 at 05:13 PM.
Question of the week!!!
Click Here to vote!!! No arguing please. This Poll is opinion based.
Tbh I've only played absolution and I feel like its incredibly hard, I'm unable to get passed the second mission since there's always 3-5 guards in a group so I end up dying automatically..
I've only played Blood Money since I am using a PS2 as of now Level 3 was very challenging but I got through it eventually. Keep trying All about strategy. Also some advice, try distracting them with an explosion somewhere else. Maybe a remotely triggered bomb or something. I don't know if it's possible with the equipment you have on that mission but that's what I would do if it was possible.
-----
That strategy actually helped me distract the guards in Mission 3 of Blood Money. They were distracted long enough to let me strangle the painter with my Fiber Wire and take his clothes then drag his body through a door. As a bonus it took out 1 of the 2 targets
Last edited by Merc; Aug 5, 2014 at 06:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
For some reason the distractions never work for me, they're in an alley of where I need to go. Meaning one entrance and one exit. So I tried throwing it outside of the alley, but it's too far, if it's too close I end up making them hostile
Hmmm...And shooting them all hasn't worked either? XD Are they denying you access to the exit? If you try to go to exit do they go hostile? If not put a bomb at the entrance then go out the exit then detonate it and while they're in the entrance run inside the room they're guarding.
Yes pretty much, it says I'm trespassing and they go hostile towards me like wtf lol. I dont have any bombs wat