Toribash
Original Post
Rust on Steam - Alpha

Welcome to the most fantastic game ever created. Picture yourself naked... now picture yourself naked with a rock, in a forest, filled with other dangerous and peaceful creatures, and 80 other people just like you. What would you do? Scavenge the radiation filled towns for food and blueprints or possibly even weapons to fight against others. Construct your own home using the materials around you. Just try not to piss off very large groups of people, because trust me, you will regret it.

Ingame Pictures (they are pretty big)

Tips and tricks to get you started!

Last edited by Pair; May 11, 2014 at 09:35 PM.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Pretty awesome game, very fun with groups of friends. I haven't played it recently but it's always fun to build huge fortresses and raid other people's homes with C4 and machine guns. Might have to get into it again, I remember having a lot of fun a few months ago playing this.
Yeah they added a few more things to it and i'm desperate to find people that play it again. A server I used to play on was recently shut down forever and I had full kev and shit on it. I practically had an army.
Scribe pls c:
Taking a break...
played that before it release on steam, was funny , stole a dude house and shit haha.

but its pretty boring that i have paid 28$ when it was on auction and now cant play it
no u

yeah see if you can get it again so we can create a group or something and raid some kids
Scribe pls c:
Taking a break...
I played this game, got a really nice tall house with 5 steel doors just to find those 5 steel doors blown up by C4 the day after. I promise you that if you play on a server with raiding enabled you can never make your house secure enough. And don't even try to go on a server with 80 people you will in 99% of all cases have your house ruined before you wake up next morning, and playing on a "no raid" server is not fun :/

All that being said the game is just awesome, reminds me of dayZ only more fun.
yeah it depends though because half the group i was with lived in australia and the other half in europe or america so people were on at all times
Scribe pls c:
Taking a break...
ye bumping this shit up
Scribe pls c:
Taking a break...