Toribash
Original Post
Minecraft PS3 Edition!
Minecraft PS3 Edition

Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew players worked together to create wonderful, imaginative things.
It can also be about adventuring with friends or watching the sun rise over a blocky ocean. It’s pretty. Brave players battle terrible things in The Nether, which is more scary than pretty. You can also visit a land of mushrooms if it sounds more like your cup of tea.

Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition (also known as Minecraft: PS3 Edition) is the PlayStation 3 version of Minecraft, developed by 4J Studios for Mojang.
Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition was announced at Sony's exhibit at Gamescom 2013, along with the PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita, and was officially released on Tuesday, December 17 in North America, and Wednesday, December 18, 2013 in Europe, on the PlayStation Store for £12.99, $19.99, or €18.99 and is nearly identical to the Xbox 360 version.

The gameplay in Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition is identical to the Xbox 360 Edition, with no noticeable differences in content as of update 1.02. As part of the free downloadable demo, the tutorial map can be accessed without purchasing the game. You cannot change your skin in the demo version, but you can play split screen.

Minecraft PS3 Options

Application Form:
Name:
Do you have Minecraft PS3 Edition?:
If not, when will you be getting it:
How often do you play:
GMT:
Will you be willing to join a server with the rest of the org and build/survive/play?:

Toribash Usernames - PSN names of people who have Minecraft PS3 Edition.

Butler153 - xV3RMIXx
Justin - LordSmutsigare
Last edited by Butler; Feb 8, 2014 at 06:11 AM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Name:Justin(My cousin)
PSN Name:LordSmutsigare
Do you have Minecraft PS3 Edition?:Yes.
If not, when will you be getting it:
How often do you play:Often.
GMT:EST -5
Will you be willing to join a server with the rest of the org and build/survive/play?:He would prefer you join him but I am sure he would. He is always looking for people to play with.
Thanks for applying for your cousin, welcome to the org
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Hi I want to share you a ps3 seed where you can find like about 6 diamonds in a blacksmith chest and in another chest in another village has 6 obsidian. And on there I made a diamond pickax and a sword. I made a bucket with water. And found lava lake and made obsidian and mined it then I made a portal. Like a boss

Seed: Borderlands 2
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Since I am not allowed to make a new thread that has already been made I will try and start this back up.

Hello, My PSn is Apacro, I am great with redstone and Buildings. I mainly like factions or cooperation style survival. (I host my own factions server whenever I can atm due to my net has been acting odd all month.) But if you ever want to play just add me and I will try and do what I can for your servers or just have fun.