Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Free roam parkour (sp)
Hey Guys and Gals

I was working on this big ass mod before I went AWOL from tb, I figured I'd finish it and give it to the public.
This mod is mainly for single player replays as it is impossible to finish in the 2000 turnframe allowance in mp.
There are multiple routes you can choose from, sorry for the lack of detail but the mod is quite big. ( I'm sure I'll end up updating this to look more environmentally appealing)
I'd love to see replays and wips on this as well as CnC comments.
Well I'm off to make more mods.
Peace, Damon.

Screenshot

Screenshot

Attached Files
freestyleparkourpark.tbm (21.1 KB, 113 views)
freestyleparkourpark_fix.tbm (26.8 KB, 99 views)
Last edited by anditsgone; Feb 8, 2014 at 06:37 PM. Reason: I could only get one screenshot for now. (shitty computer problems)
I make mods.
Got invited to the GodTeam, respectfully declined.

i guess i need proof

Thank jesus you posted this, I've been looking for parkour mods for a while. But, I'm pretty sure you need screenshots. That's a rule in the rules listy thing isn't it?

Also, just a bit of cnc, the start is nowhere near as good as the other side of the map. The other half is far more interesting and challenging, whereas the start is nearly impossible to make it look good. You literally run straight into a wall.
Last edited by Karza; Jan 22, 2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Opened the mod c:
DEMINI IS LIVE
They're uploading as we speak.

Originally Posted by Karza View Post
Also, just a bit of cnc, the start is nowhere near as good as the other side of the map. The other half is far more interesting and challenging, whereas the start is nearly impossible to make it look good. You literally run straight into a wall.

Screenshot please I have no idea what you're talking about.
Last edited by anditsgone; Jan 22, 2014 at 05:53 PM.
I make mods.

i guess i need proof

Wow, this mod looks fun. i was wondering, could you upload the mod again, but make it multiple spots you can start off from?
Last edited by Dobby; Jan 22, 2014 at 06:05 PM.
I can't screenshot currently because photobucket is being an ass D: But basically, where the tori start is extremely dull compared to the environment on the other side of the map to the tori's left. If you could make the entire map more like that, personally it'd be much better. Also, the wall infront of the tori is too high, could you lower it a bit for me bbs?

but make it multiple spots you can start off from?

^ I second that
DEMINI IS LIVE
All shall be done after I clean my pc. (Aka throw it into a lake)
I make mods.

i guess i need proof

Pls anditsgone.

The new tag for mod releases is [REL] and your screenshot wasn't working in the OP. I fixed both for you but next time, I'll just warn you and you'll have 48 hours to learn how to post images before I close the thread.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

Perhaps it's not the case this time, but a common problem when making a mod is to get the proportions right. As you don't have a tori around the mod for reference objects can become huge without you noticing their actual size until you test the mod later.
The slope with bars above it is around 3 toris' high for example.

My advice: move tori around the mod as you make it. It's a shame that nice mods like this can become pretty much unplayable.
you done yet?
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga