Toribash
Original Post
[MOD/WIP] Wushu: Touch Your Ball
Hello, I made a mod.

Basically, it places the two wushu (Wushu3 game rules are used) players on opposite sides of a mid-sized, enclosed, arena:

The central feature of this mod is that it adds a 3rd win path; Points or Opponent DQ'ing being the standard first two. You win if you touch your ball (but only with your hands/wrists or feet/ankles). Your ball is the one falling towards your opponent's head.

The balls are lightweight and are easy to move.

That's it.

I'm hoping Wushu: Touch Your Ball adds a layer of strategic depth to
the standard way of covering distances in wushu. But I guess I'll only find that out once I get a couple of people to try it out with.
yeah, it's finished i think... the mod name is Wushutouchyourball.tbm
i've do it together with danaando.. the mod is about wushu cb

but, this mod has some bug (idk it's bug or what), like when i Contract my elbow,wrist,pec , it's dm'ing
Last edited by watermagic; Sep 29, 2013 at 08:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thank you,
Best regards

I gave it a testing with WaterMagic, and some blue belt. It wasn't as fun as I first thought it would be. If I want to pursue the mod, I'm gonna have to make the arena smaller and find a way to manage the DQs (maybe by using the dq timer). I'll probably get back to work on it next week.

Thanks for your continued interest.
I haven't tried it again in yonks. It was fun playing it, but it definitely needs a few tweaks. If you ever want to test it out, drop me a line.