Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] Air sparring
A mod with helicopters & planes. You choose which one to start in. Then the aircrafts are slowly soaring. So it doesn't ruin your balance for the spar.

The planes & helicopters below the starting one are the only ones you can jump onto, the others next to you are further away for the mod's realism.

The ones below you have openings at the top. To jump through as requested. There are many of these aircrafts all around you. They're a distance away, as already stated.

The ones under your plane/helicopter are not a distance away, although they're not directly under you.

The planes don't need passenger seats or any other detail. Except windows on the sides and front. The planes need the exact shape for realism. If you don't have any shapes left, I have a solution:

Some planes above you can be crashing in a nosedive, with missing parts. The parts can be flying off or just plain sensitive when it crashes.

The helicopters will need windows, propellers, tail propellers, any kind of helicopter style or kind you want.

That brings me to a suggestion that I will make in another thread.

There can be any detail on the ground if you possibly have any shapes left, such as a school, parked cars, or just a street.

If the helicopter is small, you won't be able to spar in it. Or jump down to it.

The plane needs to be big enough, but the windows need to be transparent so you can see through them.

That's about all of my finger seizures. If the mod is too big or complex, sorry. If the mod glitches alot, also sorry.
私の顔にそれを言う。
That'll do. It can be watch helicopters, still engine planes, and transparent ramps for crash landers. It can be much more better because that might save objects.

EDIT: Is it okay if I bring my old thread back? I want to see a mod like this. I will delete the post if not.

But yeah, why not have a mod like this?

Nah but really, if any staff members give me a warning/infraction, I'll apologize for bumping an old thread. Okay thanks.
Last edited by omegadark1; Feb 12, 2014 at 12:59 AM.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I'll allow it in this case.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

I could but the godteam only mods for pay unless we're working on our own stuff.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

based godteam.

you could look at planestage.tbm though if you want to spar on a plane. Not what you described really, but fighting on a plane anyway.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

I've download planestage.tbm and tried it for sparring, then I noticed that something is wrong with the body. What is that?
私の顔にそれを言う。