Toribash
A while back, they used to have clan wars. That was always fun.
Mainly for me it is about meeting new people, and you get to join a group of people that you may or may not know, and you get to make new friends. You can join a clan where people share the same common interest as you, and the list goes on. In my opinion, it is for social reasons. Why does it matter?
A hasbeen like the rest
The person who wants to make a clan pays TC then later on the clan would be dead that would be a waste of tc :/
Well...depends...some clans don't die..they become official..legends....while some have rich and sloppy/lazy owners, and they die a few months after their birth. And, don't sweat about the waste of TC thing. It's not yours, it's their's XD. Maybe they don't care bout the clan, maybe he just wants to waste the TC for fun :P
And also, I agree what danny said, it's for social reasons, hey, some clans even pick clan wars with others to have fun ^ ^
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by HYPN0SIS View Post
The person who wants to make a clan pays TC then later on the clan would be dead that would be a waste of tc :/

TC payment for official clans is to discourage people making clans without thinking.

Every clan that died fast after becoming official indicates a failure of this system. But a lot survive for a long time, so I think the system works well.