Toribash
Original Post
Another Name Change Question (ugh...)
I get the idea that an account needs to be inactive for 3 years before its username becomes available. However, my question is does this include ingame activity?

The name I want hasn't been on the forums in 3 years, but went ingame mid July 2012.

What does this mean for me?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You cant use it.
It needs to be Inactive for 3 years
this means on forums and ingame.
So sorry nope.
damn im gettin old
I think so.
I don't see anything specifying that it's only forum activity that counts towards inactivity.
Chances are you have to wait another 2.5 years to get that name.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
"Inactive and unused" refers to both ingame and forums. What we don't want is for someone to come back to Toribash, only to find out they've had their name taken from them.
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
If someone gets a name change to your name, what happens to you?

Your account's name is then changed to username_old.

Example: I went from Wolfice to Wolfe and the account "Wolfe" became "Wolfe_old" though what happens after that is beyond me.
You can ask a admin to PM the person , if he has been active within the previous 3 years, to ask him if he is ok with you taking his name. If he says yes or doesn't reply for 1 month,you can take his name. This was the case with numbers too . hanz0 pm'd the person and numbers got this name.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
You can ask a admin to PM the person , if he has been active within the previous 3 years, to ask him if he is ok with you taking his name. If he says yes or doesn't reply for 1 month,you can take his name. This was the case with numbers too . hanz0 pm'd the person and numbers got this name.

That's not true at all. I paid and got my name change within the same hour mate.
if he has been active within the previous 3 years

he is talking about different case mate, i don't know how true it is though.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
he is talking about different case mate, i don't know how true it is though.

"Wolfe" was inactive for 2.5years iirc.