Ranking
Original Post
How To Spin In Spar.
Im having trouble spinning (Full 360 Rotation) when sparring ( For example, i turn away from my opponent and no longer facing him, i cant turn back without making the replay look bad.) . Can somebody give me a tip?
hmmm its kinda hard to spin on the ground unless you are on your toe you really cannot when your foot is flat
in the air-an easy way to keep rotation is too contract gluteus and keep your arms close to your body
god luck
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Stay low and try to use your heel as a sort of pivot point. The key is to gather rotational energy, which can be tricky whilst maintaining a realistic replay. Try to use your forward momentum and with your heel, pivot. Obviously it isn't as easy as I make it sound because I find the same problem you do.

It's all about where your center of mass is, like the above reply states, if you can pull more of your mass towards your center of mass, the faster you can spin. Like-wise, the further it is away from it, the slower you'll spin. Use this to your advantage.

Don't think that using your hands is forbidden either, you can still make it look good with your hand but like I said, stay low. Sort of like break dancing if you can imagine that.

Good luck man!
Last edited by JayStar; May 22, 2013 at 06:24 AM.