Ranking
Original Post
If putting a bounty on someone would be against the rules, you wouldn't be able to do that at all.

That's common sense.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

You can put a bounty on anyone,anytime,the only way to get claimed is for someone to pay higher for that bounty to get it,though i doubt anyone would want one bounty,unless its really good.
Bye bye toribash
Lol... *puts 100k bounty on hampa*
"People should not be afraid of their governments.
Governments should be afraid of their people."
Because it's funny and harmless since he almost never goes ingame.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
No, it's not, but it is bloody annoying to leave the title of your thread on a bloody cliff hanger ¬_¬

srs though, you don't need to type out the whole question, just a summary like...
"Hampa bounty" or "Bounty question", makes it a lot easier, thanks :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
What a silly, pointless thing to be complaining to me about :|

"srs though," who cares?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
People who want to try and help? It's a case of you're asking for help, and people who could potentially help, don't know whether they can
It's less a complaint, more a point of common courtesy and forethought - do or don't it's not something you can get infracted for, just makes it easier for people to help
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.