Ranking
Original Post
Void vs color flames?
Yeah, do you prefer void flames or color flames (might be any color, including purple)?

Isn't using void flames kinda trolling, because they're not transparent*?

*which means match might go with you having /opt particles 0 and your opponent not knowing it and struggling fighting inside the void. Stuff like that.
I really prefer Void ones, especially when you have a flame particle on, it makes the flame look nice and makes it appear in higher quality.
Like dis:

Also, rainbow ones look retarded, I don't really like those...
Also, having a huge void flame that would block opponent's view is a bit stupid since flame is something to make you look good, not a 'tactical' thinggy.
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
I think it's against the rules to have one that blocks your oponent's view

Personally, I don't like flames. I like it for marketing but I don't like wearing 'em. The most previous flame I had was a void hadouken flame but I didn't enjoy it. Te type of color flame you want reslly depends on your set. A set like mine should use a void flame. However, sets like Senseikitten's old one needed a rainbow flame to match his set.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
The great advantage of a void flame is that you can recolour it to any other color with a particle.
Anyways, I prefer to combine 2 different flames (one with blend and one without it), being the nonblending one a colorful one (ie my flames).
Tinerr you got a point, I love fusion flames though. Fusion flames that have the primary of void and w/e secondary. Those flames are hot
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Yeah, however, isn't it kinda mean to have void flames as they're not transparent? So usually, when I fighting a guy with void flames (unless they're really small), I have to /opt particles 0, so his void doens't mess up my vision. However, if he uses purple flames, I can see through them and vision is not a problem.

Even with fancy color particle, center of void flames is not transparent... So they're either to watch as a spectator or for singleplayer, not for playing with them or vs them (since the vision problem).
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
The great advantage of a void flame is that you can recolour it to any other color with a particle.
Anyways, I prefer to combine 2 different flames (one with blend and one without it), being the nonblending one a colorful one (ie my flames).

Does the particle actually change the color of the flame? Really? Didn't know that... Are you sure?
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
Does the particle actually change the color of the flame? Really? Didn't know that... Are you sure?

Yes it does
I don't know how to do it but you can turn your void flame into like rainbows and shit
R.I.P
Well you can just add colorful particle, that way the middle will be void and outer side of flame is basically colorful. That's as far as I know, I don't think you can turn them into rainbows (except via using rainbow particle, but then you'll have rip-off rainbows :P)