Toribash
Original Post
[TORI-INVESTIGATION] is SID in the illuminati???
I HAVE IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT SIDIELDANI IS AN ILLUMINATI AGENT SENT TO DESTROY TORIBASH

While browsing earlier, i noticed something strange about sid's avatar, so i decided to take a closer look.

do you notice anything? maybe his illuminati mind control is messing with your brain. i suggest crafting a tin-foil hat to ward off this evil

Anyhow, look closer.

If i index the image into 13 colors (a special number corresponding to the illuminati) i get these:

As you can see, i have also shown the hex code for each color

if you combine all of the hex codes, you get:
0d0501615b49b4a06bd9c68cfeffc6312f2a9b8c75e7bc3ee7cb6a6b5319af9037eec12dfafaed
Converting the hex code to ASCII reveals an obvious cipher:
???a[I??k??????1/*??u??>??jkS???7??-???
?'s represent an unknown character, so if i replace the question marks with seperations, I get:
  • a[I
  • k
  • 1/*
  • u
  • >
  • jkS
  • -

let me decipher this code one segment at a time.

a[I
ignoring the left bracket, this first part of the code clearly hints at A.I. - or Artificial Intelligence. is sid's plan to secretly kill each one of us and replace us with A.I.? is that why we see so many Brazilian flags ingame? are the Brazilians just artificial intelligence in disguise?

This also ties in with the fact that sid claims to be from Brazil; but he also claims to have arrived in America from Spain. Not to mention his perfect American accent. Does Brazil even exist? I don't think so.

this is a truly sinister artifice the illuminati is using to trick us.

k
"k" is an obscure, mysterious bindrune the English language has adopted as a "letter". I can only assume that it stands for "kill".
Does this tie in with sid's mysterious plan to replace us with robots?

1/*
This segment of the code is very obviously malicious. "/" and "*" are the respective symbols of division and multiplication in ASCII.
This implies we are "divided one by one" by the illuminati so that their power can multiply.
How are they dividing us? It is hinted that they are turning us into A.I. for just this purpose.

u
This solitary letter seems innocent at first, but when converted to decimal as an ASCII character, it is converted into the number "117".
11 and 7 are both important numbers which correspond to the illuminati.

>
> is the "greater-than" symbol, which implies that the illuminati robots have already multiplied enough that the majority of the Toribash community has converted into them.
I can only pray this is not the case.

jkS
This one required a little bit of research on my part.
It didn't appear suspicious in hex or decimal, but in binary i noticed something suspicious.

in binary, jkS is "01101010 01101011 01010011"

if you add all the numbers there (in decimal) you get:

0+1+1+0+1+0+1+0+0+1+1+0+1+0+1+1+0+1+0+1+0+0+1+1

what does this equal?

13. Extremely related to the illuminati.

This one is a little easier, considering 7 is already an important number to the illuminati.

not much else can be said.

-
This hyphen is very mysterious. When converted to hexadecimal as ASCII, a hyphen will be converted into the characters "2d". As most know, "2d" means "two-dimensional."

This can be taken both literally and figuratively.

Literally, "two dimensional" refers to something that only has two dimensions. This probably refers to your computer monitor, which displays a two-dimensional screen that the illuminati is sending brain control x-waves through.

Figuratively, however, "two dimensional" can refer to a character with little depth or personality. Does this imply that us, as users, do not have enough figurative depth to be fit to live on this planet? Is that why sid is dividing us to turn us into robots?

I don't know, but i can safely say one thing:

WATCH OUT FOR SID, HE WILL TURN YOU INTO ROBOTS
Last edited by boStaff; Aug 9, 2013 at 02:25 AM.
shmevin eats smegma
shit
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Sid, what is "VESP'S MOMDROID" in your usertitle?

Isn't a droid a robot, aka artificial intelligence?
Last edited by boStaff; Aug 9, 2013 at 02:31 AM.
shmevin eats smegma
I don't understand
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan

it is sinister even when flipped upside down!!

and could also form the outline of a crude dick

wow those guys are dirty
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol