Toribash
First of all, selling a set for 3000TC is utterly worthless.
It's easy to forget, but anyone who is interested in a set has all the texture items to use it, or at least will have them in the near future. What this means is that they either bought the textures from Nabi for $25, or they had almost 500,000 TC to spend on the texture items. This isn't even counting bumpmaps and other non-essential texture-related things. Most likely, anyone able to either pay money for, or pay TC for a texture set, is not going to buy a set that is selling for a minimum of 3k, and maybe a max of 6k.

Second, from what i can see in the previews, you created one actual image, and simply repeated it for all of the parts. This is almost completely unacceptable in a texture set. First of all, unless you have an image of something like scales, which makes it pretty hard to notice, if you look at your biceps (and triceps) you'll notice that they don't mirror perfectly. there's a 24px. offset, and mirror, between left and right. Without accounting for this, your set will just look sloppy(-er). Finally, the color choice doesnt contrast itself nicely, leaving the eyes tired from looking at it.

The thing that disturbs me most, though, is the fact that someone may have bought something like this before, because this is your 2nd set.
Take a look at sets made by people like Vermine and Mrama. These are incredible-quality sets, and sell for upwards of 500k or more. There is a reason for this. They know exactly what they're doing. If you want to ever net any good amount of TC from texture sales, i'd recommend that you learn a bit more about the program you're using(be it GIMP, Photoshop, or Paint.NET).

Finally, if you're using Paint, which i sort of suspect, I'd recommend that you look into GIMP or Paint.NET. Both are free image manipulation programs that will help greatly in making interesting textures. Paint is a horrid program, and replacing it will help you greatly in making better textures. Photoshop also has a free trial available, but it is quite expensive, and I don't recommend using a cracked version, both for the legal reasons, and it is quite easy to get a virus if you get a bad crack.

-ZenBuddhistdog

</rant></body></html>
<DjPz> I don't expect to have sex with the dolphins every time I visit them