Toribash
Original Post
Vinyl
Well, I found a huge box of Vinyl albums today... I asked my mother about them, and she said I could have them... These are some of the ones I kept.

Do you guys have any Vinyl albums? I wanna see them.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Yes but not too many and I want moar.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

A few more.

This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I have some pink floyd vinyls. Also a whole box. Using vinyl is kind of inconvenient though.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Anything you can sell for some hefty pocket change?
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Meh, I wouldn't know the first thing about selling Vinyls... The only thing I would assume was worth something would be my Beatles Vinyls.... I have like 6 of them.... I don't want to sell those though.
My dad has a load of vinyl's in our living room. bands like Kiss, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen, some Led Zepplin, Ted Nugent, and other bands whos names escape me
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
My parents have a ton of vinyl records in my basement...mostly 80s stuff. when im bored i sometimes play them
I have some of those as well. Queen, Bon Jovi, etc.
I'll try to take some photos later.