Toribash
Original Post
all these ideas but how to implement them?????
°̩'m reading all these super dooper ideas but how could °̩ posibly implement them... Who could i talk to or ramble to about amazing idea to in the hopes of seeing them happen

please comment
Is this a suggestion or a question?
I suggest you to know that people got different opinions , minds and thoughts , so yeah , you may find our ideas so negative , but others may think they are brilliant
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
You don't talk or ramble at anyone. Staff read this forum, if they spot something of interest then something happens. If not, then the idea probably sucks.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Here is an example to show you are a bit wrong

Before the old suggestion section disappear by the dark magic lord

I suggested force and relax textures, not only me , even other players suggested that , while it was illegal in suggestantion rules , so I closed the thread , now look what we have , relax and force textures .

There are more people got more great ideas that may lead toribash to the top. One day that will happen
Last edited by oofun4; Nov 19, 2012 at 04:16 PM.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Here is an example to show you are a bit wrong

Before the old suggestion section disappear by the dark magic lord

I suggested force and relax textures, not only me , even other players suggested that , while it was illegal in suggestantion rules , so I closed the thread , now look what we have , relax and force textures .

There are more people got more great ideas that may lead toribash to the top. One day that will happen

Most of the things in said list weren't there because the idea was "bad" or was suggested zillion times before, but because they were/are already under development or in hamp's to-do list. :P
Now that's another thing that °̩ would like to Ҝŋøω... What is hampa... Is he an admin (cos his name doesn't apear on †ƕ£ admin list)... Is he one of †ƕ£ owners or founders of †ƕ£ game? Me and some of my buddys from school thinks he's like a mascott or something