Toribash
Original Post
[solved] the search function
yo, why wont the search function in the forum work for me also i cant search through my 'all posts' area in the user CP. it says i dont have anough permission.

sharkbate
[BRiCK]
texturer - itry
you need to have at least toriprime to use search function
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
i assume you are joking?? so i have to pay for a simple search function that 99% of other sites forums offer for free? that sounds ridiculous to me. who came up with that idea
[BRiCK]
texturer - itry
i understand that but the ability to search is a basic function of any forum, it is simply a tool used for maneuvering through pages of topics to find the right one; mods complain to people that their thread has already been made elsewhere and then they go and lay this down? look anywhere and not one forum requires payment for search. i understand that the developers of toribash need funding to continue updating and maintaining the game/site but there is no way that this aspect of prime has financially benefited them. searching shouldn't have to be a 'privilege' of a heightened user but an expectation of all users paying or not.
[BRiCK]
texturer - itry
IMO it has helped a considerable amount. Because the search function it limited to certian users, people often buy toriprime to get the things they cannot yet access, thus, the search function.

Anyway, topic was why can't you use the search function. As shin said, you need to have at least toriprime in order to gain access.