Toribash
Original Post
[s]Gynx's Sexy Textures.
Hello there, visitor.

In this thread I'll be selling texture sets I have paid for, but never worn! All credit to making goes to the artists specified, the making of all the sets is theirs but they are mine due to the fact I paid for them when they were auctioned. Many thanks to the artists, again.

Note to buyers:

1. I do accept items, but only those of an equivilent/more to the amount of TC I'm asking or is the highest bid at the time
  2. If you want to autobuy any of the sets, private message me with sufficient details, such as set name, and price. (PM me with an autobuy less than the latest bid and I'll kick your ass)
  3. If you believe the prices should be lowered, contact me. Don't post it here.
  4. I'm open to haggling as far as items + TC are concerned, but I'd like you to PM me with haggles.
  5. Any questions? Ask me via. PM.

CkyToH's Radioactive Eyeball set.

What a kickass set. I haven't kept up with CkyToH's recent sets but when I used to rock demon and radioactive this set looked fucking sexy.

Starting Bid: 10K
Minimum Bid Raise: 5K
Autobuy: PM me offers.
Auction End: 1 week after the last bid.

Note to seller: Due to there being a lot of tweaking when this set was made CkyToH sent me every file he had made along with the tweaked ones, therefore making the textures rather awkwardly placed in folders. Chances are you'll have a few extra feet/hand styles in there.

Ingame Screenshot

Fluxit's set.

Fluxit was an awkward fucker to get this set out of, but I'm glad I did. Its simplistic style makes it for me, perhaps it will for you too. I'm presuming it's simple to recolour and once the radioactive-ish colour is changed you should have no trouble looking sexy with your own joint set.

Starting Bid: 10K

Ingame Screenshot

AHD's set.

Fucking awesome set. 'Nuff said.

Starting Bid: 25K
Highest Bidder: Gum - 30K

Ingame Screenshot

PLEASE NOTE

If you buy a set, I will remove any textures I am wearing that are a part of it.
Last edited by Gynx; Apr 1, 2011 at 07:36 PM.
collect snots from the nose
Gynx , in your current legs you have some Hed textures from the sets you're selling.
If anyone buy this you will remove it right?.

Also gl wiirus.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)