Toribash
Original Post
A Thugs Replay thread
So like here's my little replay thread, I've just started making these replays keep in mind. I have a few people "teaching" me the ways of being decent such as mused and liar cnc is welcomed.
Attached Files
Suhdude.rpl (111.6 KB, 9 views)
test666.rpl (102.7 KB, 7 views)
Suhdude was very good pose could have been better and you probably could have continued to dm the lower half of the body, but you a really good for just starting. (I was shit)

test666
too much grabbing
and not very clean as they would say
stay lower to the ground for more control
very good very good for your first sp replays keep it up
Suhdudes opener was okay although had a few twitches like when you extended ur elbow instead of letting it relax through to give a smoother look. Also try to avoid extending wrists to get them back in a normal position because it just looks twitchy and ugly, instead just leave the wrist relaxed until it goes into a normal position then just hold the wrist. First kick was decent but it forced you into a really awkward position where you couldn't keep spinning the same direction which meant that you had to do a weird turn in order to transition into anything, try avoid getting into these positions in the first place. After the first kick the grab to kick the upper body was a nice idea but I don't really like how you sort of kept your knee extended the whole time. If you had contracted and then extended you maybe could have got a boom hit out of that and it wouldn't have made the replay look as stiff as it did at that specific part. Transition to the pose was pretty solid except from a slight twitch when you contracted your knee. Also looked a bit weird when you let your right arm go out only to bring it in 10 frames later.

Overall is pretty good considering you're fairly new to all this shit keep it up.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
A few twitching moments, still not very clean work on the distance you are from uke so that it will look cleaner
the head hit at the end was useless and the pose can be much better so work on the balance at the end

Edit: does look cleaner than before so improvement
much cleaner than the last replays, you could have easily continued and if you still did not want to the pose definitely could have been attempted