Toribash
Original Post
Click me I'm a Vulpix
I promised you a fucking Vulpix..

Hello, My name is Hattersin and how the fuck does this work.

Ye das right, I'm opening up a replay thread. I will do my best to keep the replays here at the best standards I can so please CnC hard and furiously.
Don't expect more then a replay per week or something since I on weekdays can't feed my Toribash addiction with the time limit I have.

Sooo...Hi :3

Opening up with a boom Madman because boom was awful. Ignore the Turtle one :) Leaving it up because it's funneh. If CnC'd before Monday I might have another replay around the corner.
Attached Files
#Hattersin_MindsetOfATurtle.rpl (240.7 KB, 213 views)
#Hattersin_FluidMechanicss.rpl (307.9 KB, 161 views)
Last edited by Hattersin; May 22, 2013 at 05:57 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
Pretty normal start (i don't know if you think that is a good or bad thing)

form the moment you made the first dm until the pose was flowed and just lovely.

even if your head youched uke (226), i don't know if it's just me who don't like when that happening (Maybe unless you does a dm with it)

The pose was pretty fast made (witch i like^^)

gj overall, 6.5-7/10
[CT] [Obey] [Oshi]

vid

First one was a bit too simple for me, and the second one was too grabby for me, but they are still nice replays. First one had a really solid boomhit, second one was pretty destructive.
oh yeah
nice replays
i like your 2 replays becaus they are simple but clean hits
your first replay ( #hattersin_MindsetOFATurtle ) is very short. it will be cool if you edit this replay by adding things like : a skit to uke mid-air arm and more freestyle

it will be great if you do a 1000-2000 frames replay

7.5 out of 10 for me ( keep doing some replays )
Proud member of ☢(WaR)☢ [OFRO]
Damnit posted from the wrong acc..

c/p

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
First one was a bit too simple for me, and the second one was too grabby for me, but they are still nice replays. First one had a really solid boomhit, second one was pretty destructive.

Thank you
I'll do my best to balance the use of grab out and make the replays more complex ^^
Originally Posted by tritrio View Post
nice replays
i like your 2 replays becaus they are simple but clean hits
your first replay ( #hattersin_MindsetOFATurtle ) is very short. it will be cool if you edit this replay by adding things like : a skit to uke mid-air arm and more freestyle

it will be great if you do a 1000-2000 frames replay

7.5 out of 10 for me ( keep doing some replays )

Thanks :P I will start working on that now skeet right now. Gonna keep that idea in my head too but atm I don't know if I could make it interesting over a thousand frames.. We'll see

Got inspired after finishing a really nice shader (Imo) and made this in -9.82 gravity. Will be the last one for a couple of days since School starts.
Attached Files
#Hattersin_Exclusive.rpl (211.8 KB, 99 views)
Unique opener, I liked it.
Combo was nice but the first punch could've been aimed better(even though it was just for visual cause)
The way you got into the next DM was pretty neat actually, although I'd love to see a boom there instead.
Pose was cooler than I thought it'd be, GJ.

Some flaws:
Head was floppy in the opener.
You tend to get a bit stiff while in the air.
At 335 I would want to see a balanced stance instead of how you stood with one leg.
'u'
First about that turtle:
I am just saying that you could do that without grab and probably make another kick from that fast spin, but the opener wass really nice so i am saying that you could finish it much better.
Exclusive: well its a really nice replay. But that opener wass kinda to slow i think that that opener wass more for the replay style.
But over all good replays
Nice replay. 9/10
There were really no flaws I could see, besides the pose.
The pose was boring and is not unique.
~Jucke
Sooooooooooooo. Feels like i didn't start this thread out with a real and properly done replay.
Sorry for that but I really wanted to start this thread :P But yeah been working on this pretty much throughout the week (230 was pure fucking hell) and I hope you enjoy \o/
Cnc hard and merciless. I love walls of text.
Attached Files
#Hattersin_Possessed1.rpl (322.4 KB, 96 views)