Toribash
Original Post
A proposition
Hello Klan Opposition, allies of YES.

Another co-leader of YES and I have spoken a little about merging with you.
Now, this would help both of us clans as we are both becoming inactive.
This hasn't been discussed on YES's board yet as we just wanted to see what you have to say about this.
If you approve or want to speak of this further, we can continue this later on.

In honour of YES,

Zacsterr.
Honestly, I like the idea. I think this is exactly what KO needs. Not only will it help both clans it will bring experienced people together to form one solid, unstoppable clan. Now if by merging you mean getting rid of KO and us just joining [YES] (which was one of gums last resorts) then I highly disagree. Both YES and KO should survive.

So I ask you how exactly will this merging process work?
KO and YES will merge, making a different clan with a different name.
We get a new board.
We will figure out a name some how, and we will work out the mods somehow.
For the mods; I believe that the leader of YES and the leader of KO will be mods. That makes two. Then, we could make a new account to be a mod and let a few trustworthy people use that account. That way, they still get to be a mod.

Waddya think?

(The name choosing process will be interesting)
i truly like the idea and don't get me wrong that is an amazing idea but i'd like to see if we can try and revive ourselves this may not even be necessary also i think we should try to recruit members forum active anyway and if we dont get anywhere this idea will go into motion
Originally Posted by Zacsterr View Post
KO and YES will merge, making a different clan with a different name.
We get a new board.
We will figure out a name some how, and we will work out the mods somehow.
For the mods; I believe that the leader of YES and the leader of KO will be mods. That makes two. Then, we could make a new account to be a mod and let a few trustworthy people use that account. That way, they still get to be a mod.

Waddya think?

(The name choosing process will be interesting)

Sounds great, Ultimately its up to blue though and I support his decision to try and revive KO without the merge. Glad the merge is still an option though.
I kind of like the idea. But why create a new forum and a new name? Why not just [YES-KO] or [KO-YES] or something, and have 2 forums? Then each clan would keep its individuality but still be a part of the other clan? I mean, it costs 50,000 tc to make a new clan, so it seems like a waste.
Yeh but that would kinda defeat the purpose. Sure we can just say we have merged but its doubtful that members of both clans will hop to both forums making active post.
Originally Posted by Azazell View Post
Sounds great, Ultimately its up to blue though and I support his decision to try and revive KO without the merge. Glad the merge is still an option though.

Gah, am I an unknown leader or something? XD
(I was made a leader when Klan Opposition was still unofficial)

EDIT: Now for something actually useful to the topic.

It's a good idea, but I would like to see Klan Opposition try to revive itself by...itself first (as Bluehero said, I believe). If it doesn't...I don't know. It's a good idea, though.
BUTTCHOUDA