Toribash
Original Post
Again wierd thing happened!!
Ok last time i had that noone dq`s but this time! its diffrent! his head went out and didnt dq and when mine did i did dq =[[[[[ please fix this!
Attached Files
WTF.rpl (87.4 KB, 12 views)
Does this happen consistently? As in, do you always DQ before other people even when you see their limbs DQ first? If not, I think it's more of a one-time thing. Lots of lag, whether it's due to you having slow internet or a slow processor, can lead to these 'hacky' replays on occasion. Don't worry about it, it's pretty normal, and it happens rarely :P
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
That sucks. It happened to me sometimes aswell. There's a way to fix it? Because my internet connection is normal, and it happens sometimes...
You should use twinsword4fixed.tbm instead of the old version.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
that server wich im playing on is the white to green belt server so i cant change it

Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Does this happen consistently? As in, do you always DQ before other people even when you see their limbs DQ first? If not, I think it's more of a one-time thing. Lots of lag, whether it's due to you having slow internet or a slow processor, can lead to these 'hacky' replays on occasion. Don't worry about it, it's pretty normal, and it happens rarely :P

Well yes it has hapened to me 3 times already

Please don't double post. There is an edit button in the bottom right of your post. Thanks. ~Aspire
Last edited by Aspire; Apr 29, 2010 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Double posting