Toribash
Original Post
Death Reapers Website!
I have an Idea on making our own clan website. It will be managed by me and we can put all of our videos in there. But if we want to put videos in, then I will make a youtube account we can all share together but I will have to send all of you private messages on what the password is. But the Website is not only for making videos, but it is going to discuss how we make our videos.(We will talk about that only in forums) I will begin to start on the website now but I think I have to make the youtube account tommorow (well, for my time). More instructions will be told but first I need permission from Chris xD didn't ask yet. And There will be more to the website if Chris say yes
Frankie, do you still want the shoes?

EDIT:Here is the link to my website.http://deathreapers.*************/ I didn't get much done though cuz I made it yesterday.
Last edited by disazndude; Jun 4, 2009 at 02:06 PM.
I could make one with better domain if you want. Upload the HTML files or just edit it with a small text editor. It would be like "www.whatever.webs.com". We can change the whatever :P
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
its a great idea i like it =)
I am Raziel...The soul reaver http://razielts.on.toribash.com
I will kill countless victims 2 hav my revenge and eat their souls Pls click my link
i love it !! wt are we talking bout? lol jk,a website would be AWSOME
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
ok i lov the clan vid,but its too slow,nd u can hear the game's voice,cut the moves to the pwnage moments so its faster

WTF im too bossy,well sry diz,putting too much preasure on u
Last edited by sid; Jun 6, 2009 at 12:25 AM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
D: A clan website? I demand I be allowed to contribute videos and picture to it now!
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(