Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Mixed Martial Arts!!
mma4.tbm

This mod simulates a mix between grappling (like Aikido) and punching/kicking (like TKD). Inside the ring there are no DQs. You can finally feel free to do sacrifice throws!

If the fight stays in the ring, then the better stand up fighter will win.

If a grappler gets a hold of you, watching out, you could be flying out of the ring!

Starting distance is just outside "auto grab" so both kinds of fighters have a chance.

Give it a shot!

If you have questions or have an idea for upgrading, let me know.
Could you upload the Mod file please ?
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Originally Posted by cube12 View Post
Could you upload the Mod file please ?

#!/usr/bin/toribash
###  Faster Mixed Martial Arts Toribash number 4 by neoliminal

gamerule
gravity 0.00 0.00 -30.00
engagedistance 145
dismemberthreshold 250
dismember 1
fracture 1
fracturethreshold 140
matchframes 400
turnframes 10,15,20,25,30,30,35,40,45,50,50,50
dojosize 380
dojotype 1
dq 0
sumo 1
flags 10
-----

Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
and a screen of the mod

Opening:

Sacrifice:

No in ring DQ!!

Reversal:

Final Push!

DQ outside the Ring!

-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...46#post3316246

Link to the replay of this.
Last edited by neoliminal; Dec 25, 2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by beserker10 View Post
that's not a mod all you did was change some settings in the game rules
(what a dumb ass)

I wasn't going to write back to this, but I think you're an idiot so I'm going to explain why this is a mod.

First, changing the game rules produce different effects. This mod doesn't play like aikido or judo or classic. The strategies are different and thats a result of the rules.

Second, these are tweaked to be the right rules. It takes time, play testing, and balance to get your settings right.

Third, a mod needs a goal, IMO. The goal of this mod was to have a balance between striking and grappling. That was achieved by tweaking the rules.

So play it, and if you think I missed the mark after that... call me a dumb ass. Until then, stay afk because your ignorance is annoying.
Last edited by neoliminal; Dec 25, 2010 at 07:24 PM.
Technically this isn't a mod but I keyed in the settings and played it and i loved it if you can make it into an actual mod file then this would be one of my favorites
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Originally Posted by cube12 View Post
Technically this isn't a mod but I keyed in the settings and played it and i loved it if you can make it into an actual mod file then this would be one of my favorites

I did. On a server type:
/lm mma4.tbm
http://www.toribash.com/cp/data/mod/mma4.tbm
No , what i'm saying is you must post it with the Toribash up loader so everyone else may downloaded it to have.
Here, I uploaded it for you.

>FOR ALL YOU IDIOTS OUT THERE<
In no way do I take credit for making this
mod, All I did was upload it for the thread maker.
If you have read this and you choose to say "STOLEN"
Then you are a complete fucking dumbass
Attached Files
MixedMartialArts-Neo.tbm (332 Bytes, 27 views)
I laugh in the face of death, spit in the face of logic, embrace inner-wisdom, convey power of will, and exceed the limit of skills. -Zane