Toribash
Original Post
Joint textures
Well, joint textures have finally been added. Yay!
Or so I thought, until I saw the price in the shop. $5 dollars for each? Come on. Thats 100 bucks for a full set.
I thought they were going to be 2k...
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

Originally Posted by jmoze View Post
I thought they were going to be 2k...

I know, they should cost something like that. Maybe not 2k, probably 5k or 10k each, but still, $5 is way too much, and in my opinion making it that much is kind of dumb, because I don't think anyone will pay so much.
It's completely understandable why they made it the price that it is. Many would just simply buy the joint textures instead of getting forces / relaxes, thus basically eliminating them. Also, I don't see too much excitedness over it, joint textures make it hard to see how the joint is turned n' such.
If joint textures are cheap, people would lose interest on the usual force.

Fawk ninja
Last edited by Lololerz; Sep 16, 2012 at 08:24 AM.
~
Just like the qi items,paying over 20$ to get a pure stuff,i guess the joint textures is having something connected with the qi items cause only the qi items,dq sound,dq texture and collector items is paid by tori shop via Paypal

Probably people should wait till the joint texture gets on the market for tc
Last edited by Nokia; Sep 16, 2012 at 08:24 AM.
I'm not necessarily saying that they should cost tc, I just think that they should be cheaper. For example, maybe $40 for a set with all the joint textures, and you can still buy them seperately for $3 dollars each, which would be $60 for them all.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
- Joint textures (will be available in the tori shop and NOT ruin the joint market.. don't worry)

It's the only solution to not break the joint market.
they will still cost like 60k

the reason for this is what Flosax quoted from hampa

if joint textures were cheap then people could have any joint color they wanted for that price

it would be like textures vs gradients

nobody cares about void gradients because you can just bu textures and color them black

nobody will care about super valuable joints if you could buy a 2k item and color them whatever you wanted

you might say " well thats fine who cares about joints?"

the people who have alot of tc invested in joints aka the joint market
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED