Ranking
Original Post
Yep. I have this, it's awesome! Also I'm pretty good, playing the crossbow-assassin. The oak general is my second "main", I love the dead souls. Feel free to challenge me on IRC for a few games, etc.

♠NO♠
Getting this tomorrow. Also try League of Legends. For those of us who were around prior to Icefrog this game is probably more what you would want, made my Riot games in combination with Guinsoo and I think Eul also.
[Torigod]
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Dota copiers.. Pure Fail

They did copy dota and the whole concept, with the heroes, items and creeps. Yes. Still, the game is great, a perfected and better version of the WC3 dota. I don't see anything bad about copying an idea and then making something better out of it.

The only "bad" thing about the game is that there's only 8 heroes. Besides that, awesome.
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Another bad thing is you have to PAY in DemiGod. Dota is free

... you have to pay for warcraft 3 and the frozen throne. Dota is just a mod, in case you didn't know.
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
They did copy dota and the whole concept, with the heroes, items and creeps. Yes. Still, the game is great, a perfected and better version of the WC3 dota. I don't see anything bad about copying an idea and then making something better out of it.

The only "bad" thing about the game is that there's only 8 heroes. Besides that, awesome.

these guys worked long and hard enough on it tho..
there's only 8 (demigods) but they are all balanced out properly
witch just makes the main concept of it so much better!
i own with the tourch bearer ;3
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
wow nice game i only liked dota when playn warcraft now looks much better what is the gameplay like?

its like dota you get ur hero and buy items and what not...but there's lotsa upgrade's max lvl 20 and the maps are smaller 2 so ur able 2 play 1v1 witch u cant really do on dota due 2 the fact that its just a map and is meant 4 like 8v8 and all so yeah..

-snip- shut up with the piracy already

~ Gal
Last edited by Galrath; Apr 23, 2009 at 08:36 PM.