Toribash
Original Post
What is the worst console ever made?
If you ask me, the Mattel HyperScan.

I remember being excited about getting this for Christmas when I was younger. When I got it, I set it all up and started the console, only to be disappointed.

The cards barely responded, and had to scan them in a certain way, which was beyond frustrating. I only had two games for it: X-Men and Ben 10, both which were god awful.

When I was finished, I unplugged the console and put everything back in the box, never to play it again.

Can you top that?
The Geese is Leese!
more like mattel hyperscam

just looked up that Mattel thing you mentioned, i didnt realise that they had even released a console in this century. if i saw that i would assume it to be shovelware

the Atari Jaguar was silly if it really is true that making games for it was really that hard. a bad console can have bad games, but a console that inherently makes it so that the games made for it are conditioned by its hardware just sounds like it was dead on arrival (even more considering that most of their advertising was supported by SIXTY FOUR BITS THATS MORE THAN THE GENESIS AND SUPER NINTENDO COMBINED HOLY JESUSAURUS
oh yeah
I'm pretty sure the virtual boy induces cancer, or at least the worst headache Ive ever had in my life. And it was an all round price of shit. It's noted by most collectors as being the worst console.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the Atari 2600 was the worst thing imaginable back then (it was the reason I got outside more in the first place.) when I look back at it not only the trailer was bad but the games were even worse when it hit in 2000's plus when the folks brought it in I thought It was a radio of some sort.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Well that's one way to start a console war.

For me that will be the Intellivision. Produced by Mattel too.

*Grabs popcorn*
French Player, Old member of OFRO