Toribash
Original Post
Dynamic colour changing hair
I saw someone today in tourney3, and they had a santa beard that changed colours throughout the game, when I asked him about it he said it was called "casual colour" or something along those lines; however, googling it didn't bring up anything.

So I was wondering if anyone knew how have hair that changes colour throughout the game?
Craftinbros new main account
who was the user?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
He might have been changing it after every round, was it changing like in front of you or did he spec and joined it changed?

Solax was here.
Yeah, there's nothing available to anyone that lets them change the colour of anything after every game. He will most probably be changing it in his inventory.
Maybe he had a program which changed through a rotor of colours every few minuted but that seems a lot of effort to make an impression...
Good morning sweet princess
I don't think that's possible but he never specified weather he was playing as it was changing or it was changing ever round because he could have had his inv page up and kept changing it every round and just owned a lot of colors.

Solax was here.
Originally Posted by Whiskers View Post
He might have been changing it after every round, was it changing like in front of you or did he spec and joined it changed?

It was changing throughout a single game, also I don't remember his exact name, but he was in a clan called fanclan
Lol. His name is Shadow. He just changed the colors every round. I can assure that.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Lol. His name is Shadow. He just changed the colors every round. I can assure that.

For sure? I was pretty sure it was changing before the round started, and in the replay, I must be going crazy then :/
It changing in the beginning of the round could have been finally updating from the 2nd time he changed it in inventory.

Solax was here.