Toribash
Original Post
How many 3d and hair items exist?
How many 3d items and hair items exist that u can get.
Not the ones that are not realised or thouse that only legends got.
I mean the ones that are tradeble and u can own them.
A list would be nice
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Yeah but this is still not all
There are haloween items, new christmas items and maybe more that idk about, shiai items
Pm me for deals
78 3d items and 72 hairstyles exist. Not many of them are personal items. There are only like 5 legend items so far, so not a big percentage. Odds mask was odlovs personal item but he made it available to the public. as far as how many hairstyles you can actually own I'm not sure.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 29, 2015 at 07:07 AM.
Aight. I'll try to make the list later and if i forget any pls correct me.
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
78 3d items and 72 hairstyles exist. Not many of them are personal items. There are only like 5 legend items so far, so not a big percentage. Odds mask was odlovs personal item but he made it available to the public. as far as how many hairstyles you can actually own I'm not sure.

Legend items? what are those?
GOD
personalized items for the toribash legends, like fishes fedora, solax viking helmet, ishi's mini-ishi, odlovs mask, phails sword, maybe a few others idk.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
78 3d items and 72 hairstyles exist.

This is wrong.
78 and 72 are the category ids of 3d items and hairstyles, respectively, not how many of them there are.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men

Objects and hair that i could find

These are all that i could find...What are therest?
And btw if somebody feels like it, can u point out witch are 3d items and with are hairs, next to every item i have on this list.
Also how did u guys count this? With the unreleast items from if inventoryes?
I meant only the items that u can own and can get from a normal's user perspective
Last edited by Insanity; Jul 30, 2015 at 12:03 AM.
Pm me for deals