Ranking
Original Post
Hair Maker
Like What happened to the Hair Forger that's on toribash? The one that everyone forgot about until I brought it back? I pressed ctrl + o to bring it up. I find myself unable to create custom hair stlyes.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by HASSAN2000 View Post
Like What happened to the Hair Forger that's on toribash? The one that everyone forgot about until I brought it back?

It's never been that big of a thing, and you did what? lol

Originally Posted by HASSAN2000 View Post
I pressed ctrl + o to bring it up. I find myself unable to create custom hair stlyes.

because you suck at it.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
It's different from flame forger. You can manipulate hairs but you can't create them. If i'm not wrong item forgers can and maybe someone between higher positions too.
as wep said above, that's just to manipulate hairs. The item forgers use programs like Blender to create 3d items, i'm not so sure about hairs being made in Blender (And things like it) but i do know the little amount i have posted here.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Admins, Devs, and Item Forgers can only forge hairs/official items
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.