Ranking
Original Post
would this be legal?
i am wondering if this would be legal;

a dueling organization in which i would give members tc to duel with. each member would have to make me a certain amount of tc in a time given. the members would also be payed (25% of their earnings for example) and i would get anything else. every time i give a member tc they have to treat it like a loan, so if they fail to make me a set amount of tc they can not duel for me for a set time and must make me the amount of tc i originally gave them in a week and pay me back.

it sounds kind of stupid but if successful, i could make a lot of tc like this without really doing anything. so would it be legal?
The question you should ask yourself is not if it is legal, but if you will get any help in case you get scammed repeatedly.
Get scammed once? Perhaps they will help you.
Get scammed twice? Reluctance rises.
Get scammed thrice? Go fuck yourself.
How are you?
nothing illegal about it, but like Redundant pointed out, you'll definitely get scammed a lot of times, to which the staff will urge you to stop and well.. yeah "reluctance"
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
"I could give him 75% of my earnings, or I could just say go fuck yourself and keep 100% of the earnings and keep making more"

Just a follow up to the other two guys here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So lets take 10k for example

Guy X don't have any tc, so you lend him 10k, if he doubles his money he will get 2500 tc extra if he looses his money he have to pay back 10k. If its a random guy the odds of him doubling his money is 50/50, but if he wins that 50/50 chance he will only get 2500 tc
So why would anyone that doesn't have 10k take a loan with a 25% chance of profit, and on top of that you expect that guy if he looses to pay you back tc he didn't have in the first place.
Have them give you an item as collateral so if they take your money then you take their item, or have rankings in your org so newbies can only loan small amounts, but if they prove themselves trustworthy and move up the ranks they can borrow more.

IMO go for it. I don't think we have a really good dueling org anyway, so at the least that part of it would be nice.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
@ezeth what immportalpig says kind of answers your question. whoever takes this loan would have to have an item to trade with me first so if they do lose i can just keep their item and if they win i suppose i can raise their profits to 50% or more.

@immortalpig that's a good idea. so at least if they lose my tc i have something of theirs to keep and sell. and yes, i could give different amounts of tc depending on the skill level of the fighter.

i am looking to do this sometime soon. hopefully nobody steals the idea before i make a start on it.
I like the idea of being a pimp and running a prostitution business and all, but what if the hoes ain't loyal? Take the money and run and you have to report a lot of people in the process for not paying up. It isn't illegal but it also isn't fool proof. You'd end up losing any profit made trying to replace the tc that the unloyal hoes took.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus