Toribash
Original Post
Bans
How is quitting with active bets worth a 6 month banned. Regardless if he did, it's a regular server still. He should be able to leave if he wants.

I don't know the situation or anything, just seen someone get banned for 6 months in the ban list
#INIT2WINIT
Did some research.. didnt find anything other that made sense than goughy losing profit..

No hard feelings gough..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

If your talking about Muze's ban it is a self bet, in which case he placed tc on himself, most likely was about to lose and quit, sort of like decap rigging (leaving the moment i get decapped)
when you look at it like that, it is unfair to all the people who were about to profit. Usually when talking about self bets, the user is fuked or nudged to position 1 promising to self bet a large sum of tc, so it is also going against your promise after you already skipped x amount of people.
Last edited by Day; Jun 16, 2015 at 01:26 AM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
There are several factors that staff member is taking into account when banning someone, like the infraction history for example so a lenght of ban differs from users to user. Well, no to mention that you shouldn't really by intersted in other users' infractions.
retired