Toribash
Original Post
Explain what (MC) means.
Today , I was playing on "Public:Jousting" server , there was another guy , from my country. There was "(MC)" written in front of our names. Now , whenever we both had a match , no TC nor the ranks nor the matches were counted. It didn't give any TC. It didn't decrease number of wins required to promote to next belt. It didn't change our ranks. It just seemed like you are playing trial matches. Is that how its meant to be ? Or is there some solution to the problem ?
Thx For Helping !!!!
The multiclient sign only appears if the IPs matches, so it cannot be from one country.

To make it short: you are multiclienting, aka using two different accounts in the same server using two windows'
Last edited by Nokia; Jun 15, 2015 at 06:38 PM.
MC = multicilenting and that is when you are using the same internet thingy its also not allowed which means that i am allowed to report you now

This is what it said about multicilenting:

Multiclienting occurs when two or more clients are connected to any one room from the same network. When this occurs, (MC) appears next to the names of multiclienting account. Multiclienting is forbidden in any official servers. Players are allowed multiclient in private rooms.