Ranking
Original Post
and why they are exponsive while they are useless ?
also is all the rare items just collectable ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Hector relax is one of the more rare things, then there are things that have only been given out a couple times. One of the most prized things any flame collector wants is flame ID 1, made by hampa. Currently Toast owns it and has no intention of selling it.
Full 512 joints used to be up there when only 3 people had them, but now a lot of people do.
There's only one item that I can think of that has only 1 in existence, and that's the NeckBeard. Currently owned by Risk, it was a christmas gift from Solax. I think Rekt had/has one too, which was also a gift from Solax.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
and why they are exponsive while they are useless ?
also is all the rare items just collectable ?

Because they look nice and naturally all collectibles are worth something.

Originally Posted by Kiaro View Post
I'm a collectible
-----
One of a kind

We all are except for those people with numbers in their name because the name they wanted was taken
I'm just gamin' man
There's also the Error 404 item, I think Julespino is the only one who has it, since he made it.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Check this list. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=514453
Pretty much all names you never heard about are rare, but alot of them are not obtainable.

Some rare items
Beta
Alpha
Wallie Scratch Card
Turnframe Ghost
ToriBurger
Cretor's head
Ban-Bomb
Pet: Brian

It's also pretty cool to get an ishi, but I dont think ishi gives them out anymore.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
there is the fedora hat, it's a 3d item only fish owns it as it was made specially for him.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Hector relax is one of the more rare things, then there are things that have only been given out a couple times. One of the most prized things any flame collector wants is flame ID 1, made by hampa. Currently Toast owns it and has no intention of selling it.
Full 512 joints used to be up there when only 3 people had them, but now a lot of people do.
There's only one item that I can think of that has only 1 in existence, and that's the NeckBeard. Currently owned by Risk, it was a christmas gift from Solax. I think Rekt had/has one too, which was also a gift from Solax.

The neck beard was up for auction and Risk won it. I remember one being up for auction but now cant be trading due to the qi needed
#INIT2WINIT