Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
ask gms or someone else can do no qi transfer
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
There was a way. You can buy it in the market before.

Since there are none at the momment, so.. Nope.
Ask a gm, maybe.
Last edited by Raiken; Jun 13, 2015 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Yes GM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
You could buy it from the torishop for Usd then you get it no qi
This was discussed already.

The only way is USD on the Torishop, as the previous ways were removed.

No Qi items should be rare, and only gotten through obtaining the QI (Whether buying it or legitimately), or buying the item from the shop.

You can also find some outrageously expensive no qi items on the market, but those are typically in full sets.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Buy a Void Package if you're wanting full void, otherwise take your chances with a TSA transfer (which likely won't happen anymore). You could also buy the individual pieces from the shop No-QI with USD.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Marketeers don't have any no QI Void relaxes, is there a way i can buy one?

#1 Marketeers are dead
#2 TSA's don't do no qi transfers since Sir took over.
#3 Only way to do it now is either win it from an event, buy it straight from the shop with USD, or overpay for a Void pack.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
#1 Marketeers are dead
#2 TSA's don't do no qi transfers since Sir took over.
#3 Only way to do it now is either win it from an event, buy it straight from the shop with USD, or overpay for a Void pack.

Re 1: Yea, pretty much. There are still some no-qi bits and pieces on the market though if you search under 'marketeers'. There's also a possibility that this could be brought back in the future so stay tuned. No promises though.

Re 2: TSAs/Admins used to do this sort of thing but we moved to a standardised model and stopped doing these shady one off deals ages ago because that's cleaner and fairer - Sir wasn't the driving force. He's the 'commercial marketing guy' for Nabi and also deals with the Russians.

Re 3: But just because none of us can do it doesn't mean you're out of options.
Other than everything else mentioned here just straight up send hampa a message and explain your situation. He's been known to do whacky shit like this (ash, anyone?) and $ is king in his world. If you can catch him on he'd probably help you out.
Last edited by Solax; Jun 14, 2015 at 04:41 AM.