Ranking
I was actually the one that got him unbanned. He was using me as a bank to show that he was making the TC in a legit way and not spawning it or hacking for it. He's actually 2 people, but that's aside from the point. He's a pretty cool guy, and people get so butthurt over the fact that he was unbanned, but really, he's stimulating the dueling community, so there's nothing really wrong with him being unbanned. Although he was being stupid (not that rare of an occasion), he probably won't be doing it any time soon.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I say he should stay banned, he is basically ruining the community with his shitty actions.

You can vouch for him plata but I still don't believe he is right for the community.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
This is the first bad decision he's made in a long time, he's been unbanned since february...
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I dont believe he ddosed the servers. We were all in a call going through the old and stupid threads he used to make when it happened.

Im 99% sure he didnt do it, and last thing i heard, he was talking to hampa about it.

He hasnt done anything in a long time and he knows how easy he will get on BoS so i doubt he would risk it. Even Apricity said he didnt do it in the support irc (Apricity isnt a reliable source, but he said he knew who really did it)
SHJZ is cools. I met him before, and he was cools. Very cools.

When his alts were unbanned, he was happy.(some alts, lmao) Dont know what happened to him...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
checked ban list but not very sure...

Wasnt his other alts unbanned?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
When someone is dosing the servers they can't be sure who is doing it, I have no reason to dos the servers. In fact I've never actually ddos'd anyone, they were all just in-game or forum exploits which I haven't did since early 2013. Everyone is outraged about me being unbanned, they must think everytime my name had shown up on ban-list that I had did something wrong. There has been quite a few people perma-banned recently with a lot of TC which could've made someone mad and try to shutdown the servers.
Last edited by DrBankrupt; Jun 13, 2015 at 05:41 AM.