Toribash
Original Post
Teams..
So there is like Team Aikido, is there Teams for any other mods?? Where do i locate them or something O_o. I'm really looking for Team Mushu or Team Boxshu? It dont matter which one tho...
No. Team Aikido is an organization. They're just named that way.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by dr_who View Post
Team Aikido is based on aikido players.

There are some other teams too, including Team Mushu, Order of Taekkyon, RMO (organization based on rk-mma, Ninjutsu Club, Team Judo. That's all I could find.

Also Team Sambo.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Team Sambo will live on in our hearts.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
To get straight to the point, only TA is living while the rest of the official orgs are dieing.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15