Ranking
Original Post
how to be moderator?
i just wanted to know if its just helping them in they're job and if they thik u are good u'll be one or there is application for every forum or something ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
LM? Like controlling boards? You'd usually send that sort of Application to Stellar. LM is a job you can apply to. Who to send it to now? Not sure.

Though, if you mean Admin.. I believe Admin can only be achieved under very special circumstance. It's one of the top notch positions.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
For any staff position you have to apply with an application. (Expecting Admin,i think this one is taken after you've been already in a staff position and u really helped the community.)
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
For any staff position you have to apply with an application. (Expecting Admin,i think this one is taken after you've been already in a staff position and u really helped the community.)

Admin is only given for very specific reasons. Just helping the community isn't enough. There'll be a new admin in a couple weeks because Stellar(Ryan) was the previous GM lead, and now there isn't one. But after that, no more admins will be added for a while. However even for admin, you do still have to apply for the position.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I think Jtank or Scorpio deserves that position to be honest. They really work hard and also they are old in the GM domain so.
if you want to be a moderator for a specific board, send an app to an admin
if you want to be an admin, i think you just need to move up the ladder,
one doesn't become admin over night :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.